This Woman Made Breakfast For Their Children And Kills Them By A Mistake We All Make! Share This With Everyone You Know!

It’s not uncommon for moms to prepare homemade breakfast for their kids and get them to eat something healthy and home-cooked instead of fast-food and snacks in schools, which is a very good thing but sometimes even moms can make a terrible mistake and regret it for the rest of their lives.

The following story is about a mother from Mexico, Josefina who had two children, Agustin (8) and Maria (6). She didn’t want her children to eat junk food in school. So she decided to prepare homemade breakfast before sending them to school. And she made them egg and ham tortillas, with a glass of fresh orange juice and set it on the table.

She woke up her children and told them to go to the bathroom, to wash up, get dressed and come down for breakfast. While Josefina was setting the table, little Maria came down, complaining her brother was taking too long in the bathroom. Josephina yelled at the boy to stop playing in the bathroom and let his sister go wash up. In the meantime, Josefina received a text from her husband and decided to reply while the kids were still in the bathroom. She texted him back and continued preparing the breakfast table. She continued texting her husband while serving breakfast and managed to do it all in time. The kids went to school and Josefina stayed at home. Two hours later, she received a horrific call from the school.

The school called to inform her that both of her children were in the hospital after feeling sick and feverish. Josefina immediately went to the hospital with her husband where doctors informed her that they couldn’t lower their temperature. She couldn’t believe what was happening; just a few hours ago the kids were fine. The doctors suspected that a bacterium, salmonella was the culprit for the high fever, but need to do some tests to be sure.

They concluded that the bacterium was in the breakfast Josefina prepared for them just this morning. After analyzing how the breakfast was made and what she was doing in the meantime, the doctors concluded that the bacteria were probably transferred from her mobile phone to the food. Because she was texting while serving breakfast. They stressed out that our phones are covered with bacteria, which sometimes ends up in our food and has fatal consequences.

Josefina was devastated. Finding out that she caused this, that her children were sick because of her mistake crushed her. The doctors did all they could but they couldn’t save the two poor souls. She was in agony and wanted to die right there and then.

The doctors advised her that she could use this horrific experience as a cautionary tale. And spread the word to all other parents and warn them to never use their phones while preparing food. She made it her mission to never let anything like this happen to another parent ever again.

Source: http://healthy-course.org

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *